Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Hairy Marshmallow

Hello from marshmallow land! I'm the stay puffed marshmallow man!

Hi everybody.

Day 4 of 8, not much to report. No nausea, although my eating has slowed down. I am a little weak, I got in a fight yesterday and totally won. Be for you ask, she was in 5th grade.

Been having some IM conversations with people I love and miss. Scagnetti, you know who I am talking about.

Bad: the nurses won't let me sleep. They come in about every 15 minutes and poke me and prod me (and not in a good way). Funny thing, they go hours without bothering me during the day.

I have convinced one of the nurses to walk me down to starbucks because I can't leave the floor without a nurse. I get a Caramel Macciato (sp?), what do you get at starbucks? The comment board is open.

I don't want everyone to get to excited (men, hold you ladies down), but my hair is growing back! I am not ready to post a picture, but if you visit me you are welcome to feel the hair. It is soft like a baby's hair and straight black.

OK, I'm out. I miss you all, I hope to be home soon.

Peace

7 comments:

lia said...

My favorite is Pumpkin Spice Latte. I don't drink it too often because it is seasonal and I seriously go through withdrwal at the end of the season.

There are entire websites about people addicted to this drink. One store claims their sales grew by 11% in one quarter in the first year it was introduced.
http://starbucksgossip.typepad.com/_/2004/11/the_pumpkin_spi.html

Let me know when you want me to come by and I will bring you a Starbucks!

Kater_Potater said...

Hey Jason,
I am so glad to see that you are still fighting through this with such a positive attitude. You are honestly an inspiration and I am just happy to hear you are doing as well as can be. I hope that Jenn and Jacob are also doing well and that maybe we can see you all soon! Oh, and my favorite drink at Starbucks is also the Caramel Macciato but the frozen drinks (frappucinos or whatever they are called) are also pretty good!

Love,
Your cousin Kate in MI :)

Scagnetti said...

you think they had those drinks at Common Grounds in Waco?
i'm an americano guy. why, because i'm a real americano...
please do send my thoughts to Jacob 'The Cankles Boy' and yer lovely Jenn.
i hope they're doin well...
and even tho she must be the most patient woman in the world at this point, she stole my wife....
m

Gregory Thompson said...

Hey Jason, this is Greg Thompson your old co-worker. I am praying for you, I did not know that you was sick until I talked with Simon. As a believer trust in God with all your heart, speak life into your situation and know that every pain that you experience is one step from knowing God is a true healer of your body (Have Faith). Be strong and never doubt the power of God. If you need anything please email me at gegbt@swbell.net. Continue to fight and never give up. I would like to pray for you and leave you with a few scriptures for you to read.

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for my friend Jason, give him strength to be an overcomer, allow him to touch many who may he come in contact with. I pray for his family to encourage him to be a strong tower in his life. I thank you for allowing me to minister to him today, let your words be in me to be a helper to Jason. We speak life and Strength into Jason right in the name of Jesus, give him grace to know your power Lord. We thank you God for your strength and love, we thank you God for what Jason has done to date. Keep him, watch over him and let him be a testimony to all who read his Blogs. Thank You God!

Jason I have provided a few scritpures for you to read:
1 Cor 12:9
Is 6:10
Is 53:5
Matt 10:8
Matt 13:15
Luke 4:18
Like 4:23

Hey man keep me posted, I look forward for a good clean build of health and wonderful testimony of your healing.

Gregory Thompson said...

Ten Predictions to Remember!

1)The Bible will still have the answers.
2) Prayer will still work.
3) The Holy Spirt will still move.
4) God will still inhabit the praise of his people.
5) There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6) There will still be singing of praise.
7) God will still pour out blessing upon his people.
8) There will still be room at the cross.
9) Jesus will still love you.
10) Jesus will still save the lost.

lilbro77 said...

amen

lilbro77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.