Saturday, May 20, 2006

Pictures From Before

Wow, what a difference a few days makes!

I am feeling much better. I am moving around, eating meals, and even snacking! I still can't mow the lawn or run, but I'll take what I can get.

I can't believe some of the people I have heard from since my diagnosis. You know who you are, you wonderful people from my distant past! The outpouring of love and support has been inspiring and uplifting.

I wanted to share some recent pictures with everyone. These are pictures of Jen, Jacob, and me back in early April. We went to Chappell Hill, TX to take pictures in a field of bluebonnets. What you can't see in the pictures is that it was really cold! Jacob was a trooper.

1 comment:

SalvageSale Friends said...

Jason, Jennifer & Jacob,

We're thinking and praying for you and your family during your fight, and victory, over cancer. Your attitude, determination and character during this difficult time will perservere over this disease.

The Whittingtons
Shane, Elena, Lauren Taylor & Reese