So, I have not been very busy. Jennifer has been in Arizona since last Friday, and I have been holding the fort down here at the house. Jake was with her for the weekend and I had the house all to myself. I played video games and watched movies. Quick movie reviews:
- Jarhead: Good movie, reminds me of Full Metal Jacket. Worth seeing.
- V for Vendetta: Better than I expected. Kind of a "smart" movie. Lots of quotes from classical philosophers and great action scenes.
- Deep Water: A strange "twisty-turny" movie. Reminded me of U-Turn with Sean Penn.
- This Thing of Ours: Good modern day mob movie. Not great.
- Munich: Long long long. Not as good as I had hoped. Bring a pillow.
- Underworld, Evolution: If you like the other Underworld movies, you will like this one.
I go next Tuesday the 22nd for "re-staging". They do this every two treatments to determine how effective they are. I will have about 10 different tests (blood, x-ray, cat, mri)
. Then, on Wednesday, the doctor will tell me how great everything looks (hopefully). Cross your fingers.
I will start another chemo round the next day. Outpatient for a week then the hospital for a week. Interesting change: I will be studying for classes while I am doing the treatment. I m taking two classes for my MBA this semester, Futures and Options and an Accounting class. Wish me luck!
Well, that's pretty long for now. I am going to get back to my X-Box. I love you all and I will have real news on my cancer next Tuesday.
Life is a garden, dig it.